Support Boat Regulations
The following Rules apply to the Club Support Boat:
- All drivers must hold a current boat drivers licence.
- No Member under 18 years of age is to drive the Support Boat during afternoon racing or other scheduled Club events.
- Junior Members holding a current boat licence may drive the Support Boat at non-event times if accompanied by an adult.
- All drivers of the Support Boat, for scheduled Club events, must undergo approved training as determined by the Race Committee.
- Capacity requirements, in accordance with the boat’s registration, must be followed.
- The Race Committee may make temporary regulations governing Support Boat operations as necessary. Refer to Sailing Instructions “Pointscore System” for more information.
- PFD’s as prescribed by the licensing authority must be on board at all times and the driver and assistant must ensure that they are worn when conditions require.