Safety Briefing Video

The following link is to an RMS NSW sailing safety video for skippers.

Follow us on Facebook

Today’s race is the Cronulla SC invitation, and the race committee is aware of a southerly change due to arrive Sydney around 11 AM, the forecast includes a Strong Wind warning and estimated wind strength up to 26 Knots, therefore a final decision will be made as to if we go down river, at 9:30 at the club. If we do decide to go we are requesting any members with a support power boat, can you please be available to assist ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

PHOSC on Instagram

Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Load More