Rules and Policies
For the safety, comfort and convenience of members, the following Club Rules are to be observed:
- Swimming from the Club premises is not allowed while boats are starting and finishing.
- Do not damage or deface Club property.
- Do not borrow gear without the permission of the owner.
- Except on Race Days, the boat sheds must not be left unlocked. Members sailing on non-race days should lock the sheds before going onto the water.
- Offensive language by members during Club activities can be a source of discomfort and embarrassment to other Club members so please act accordingly.
- Clear the ramp as quickly as possible when launching or returning to the Club.
- Keep all your gear together and do not take up more deck space than you need.
- Place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Care for the environment and do not allow potential pollutants to enter the waterway.
- Use the Club’s access road quietly and with consideration for the neighbours.
- Do not intrude on neighbouring properties.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time in the sheds, clubhouse or on the boat deck.
- No dogs are permitted on Club premises.
- Whether a visiting skipper or crew, you are requested to complete a visitor book entry each time prior to racing and non race sailing at PHOSC.