Hire of Boat Shed Racks
Boat Shed space remains the property of the Club at all times and any person hiring it does so under the following conditions:
- The Club will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of fittings or equipment from boats stored in the Boat Sheds.
- No boat may be placed in the Boat Sheds unless permission has been obtained from the Shed & Deck Officer who will allocate the boat rack.
- The hirer must keep his boat, spars and accessories in the rack allocated.
- The hirer must not interfere with or ‘borrow’ gear from other boats stored in the Boat Sheds.
- The Shed & Deck Officer should be advised when a boat is removed from the Boats Sheds otherwise full rent will be charged.
- When a boat stored in the Boat Shed is not regularly sailed in Club races, the Management Committee may declare entitlement to a boat rack forfeited, ask the hirer to remove the boat and reallocate the rack.
- Shed rent must be paid for the full year when the Annual Membership is paid.
- Hirers using the Boat Sheds on days other than Club Race Days are responsible for ensuring that the sheds are properly secured and locked both when they go out sailing and when they put their boats back in the racks.