PHOSC 2016-7 Galley and Support Boat Rosters
Roster coordinator: Sharyn Roberts
Phone: 0425 299 790
- Galley Roster 2016-17 | PDF download
GALLEY DUTY ROSTER
- Lesley Skelton (our fabulous starter) is now also our galley manager.
- Galley Roster times are 11:30am – 1.00pm however, any assistance before or after these times is greatly appreciated by the club and Lesley.
- Galley Duties include cooking, cleaning and assisting Lesley as much as possible. The list of duties is on the wall inside the kitchen.
- Please check with Lesley on the day to see which duties she requires most help with.
- If you are unable to make your rostered day, YOU are responsible for arranging a swap with another club member (well in advance).
- Please contact the roster coordinator to inform of any changes.
RESCUE BOAT DUTY ROSTER
- The support boat is normally operated by Mark Bieder and Ian Heritage on a weekly basis.
- This roster lists you as the backup up support boat operator/assistant if either one or both of our regular operators are unavailable on our scheduled race day.
- If you are unable to make your rostered day, you are responsible for arranging a swap with another club member (well in advance).
- Normally you will be notified in advance if you are required on your scheduled week, however you should be prepared to step into this role at short notice if you are requested to do so on your rostered day (even if your boat is already rigged).
- Please contact the Roster coordinator to inform of any changes.