Membership Annual Fees 2017/2018
- Adult Membership– $220
- Family/Couple Membership(2 or more members of the same Family) – $440
- Full time Student Membership(any person over the age of eighteen years who is a full time student as at 1st October) – $170
- Junior Membership(any person under the age of eighteen years as at 1st October) – $110
- Tackers School Holiday Camp (includes Junior membership) – $295
- Crew Share Membership(2 or more crew members job-sharing the same Boat) – $150.00 each Adult crew member or $80 each Junior crew member
- Social Membership(a non-sailing member) – $50
- Temporary Crew members– need to take out a free 1 day “Sailing Experience”, a Social Membership if they wish to sail up to 3 times (needs be converted to a full membership if they sail more than 3 times at the club or if they intend to represent the club at a regatta).
- Volunteer Membership(a non-sailing volunteer who significantly assists with the management of the races or junior sailing. This membership is at the discretion of the PHOSC management committee) – $0.00
Note: Members whose subscriptions are not paid by the first scheduled racing day in September, shall be deemed non-financial and are not eligible to race until they are financial. Crew Members who are not registered or whose subscriptions are not paid will be deemed non-financial and are not eligible to race. If the skippers or crew sail despite not being eligible, the boat they crew for will be disqualified.
For further information contact PHOSCmembership@gmail.com