Forms

The following forms are available:

Follow us on Facebook

Today’s race is the Cronulla SC invitation, and the race committee is aware of a southerly change due to arrive Sydney around 11 AM, the forecast includes a Strong Wind warning and estimated wind strength up to 26 Knots, therefore a final decision will be made as to if we go down river, at 9:30 at the club. If we do decide to go we are requesting any members with a support power boat, can you please be available to assist ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

PHOSC on Instagram

Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Load More